October 01, 2022
Perfect to accompany our Sunday Roast recipe
- 3-4 large Yukon or red potatoes- peeled and cut into cubes
-2-3 red apples- peeled and cut into wedges
- 1-2lbs of brussel sprouts-trimmed
- 1 package of peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 2-3 sweet onions- peeled and cut into wedges
- 3-4 large carrots- peeled and cut into rectangle pieces
-3-4 parsnips- peeled and cut into rectangular pieces
In a large bowl, whisk together, 1/2 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of apple cider, 1TBS kosher salt.
Toss all above ingredients into bowl with olive oil mixture and coat. Transfer prepared vegetable mixture onto parchment lined baking tray. Roast or bake at 375F for about 30 minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 30, 2023
November 10, 2023