October 01, 2020
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 2 medium white potatoes- peeled and chopped
- 1 large leek- washed well and chopped( white and light green parts only)
- 1 large carrot- peeled and chopped
- 1 package or 1 medium size butternut squash-peeled and chopped
- 3 TBS butter or olive oil
- 1( 32 0z) carton of vegetable or chicken stock
- kosher salt to taste
Heat olive oil in stock pot and sauté onion and leeks until soft. Add potatoes, carrot, Butternut squash, kosher salt and carton of stock. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat. Cook for about 35-40 minutes until vegetables are tender. Use stick mixer or transfer to a blender and mix ingredients until smooth consistency. Add additional stock if needed. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm. Add pumpkin seeds to garnish if desired.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 07, 2023