September 01, 2021
We love this crisp, fresh fall inspired salad! Perfect on its own as a light lunch or make it a meal with grilled chicken or salmon.
For the salad:
- Kale- washed, remove stems and cut into into small pieces
- Brussel sprout- washed and cut into thin slices
- 1 package of broccoli or coleslaw
- 3 cups of steamed butternut squash- cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds or walnuts ( any seed or nut variety can be substituted)
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese optional( any preferred cheese can be substituted)
Combine shredded kale, Brussel sprouts, a package of raw broccoli or coleslaw, steamed butternut squash cubes, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries and Gorgonzola cheese crumbles in a large serving bowl.
For the dressing:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
-1/2 cup apple cider
-1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 TBS honey
- Kosher salt
Whisk all ingredients together. Dress salad and toss. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 21, 2023
March 01, 2023