June 01, 2020
-1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 3 TBS honey
- Kosher salt
Whisk all ingredients together
- Wash and dry baby spinach leaves ( feel free to add other greens)
- 1/2 quart of washed, hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1/2 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese ( substitute feta, blue or any cheese preference)
Add all ingredient to a salad bowl and toss with honey white balsamic dressing and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 01, 2022