June 01, 2020
Prepare strawberry simple syrup:
- 1/2 quart of washed, hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 cup water
- agave or honey to taste
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and heat. Mash strawberries while cooking until mostly liquid. About 10 minutes. Stain liquid into a mason jar and refrigerate. * Save mashed strawberry sauce in a separate mason jar and refrigerate to use for later on top of vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 quart washed, hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 pint of washed blackberries, raspberries or pitted fresh cherries
- 2 oranges sliced with sliced plus 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1 bottle rose, white wine or Prosecco
In a glass pitcher add sliced and whole strawberries, any other berries you prefer and orange slices. Add bottle of wine of choice . Add refrigerated strawberry simple syrup and chill. Before serving add a few mint leaves and arrange pitcher with glasses garnished with a sliced strawberry and serve cold. Cheers!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
March 21, 2023
March 01, 2023